In the year 2021 we continued on working on our new house. The Covid-19 pandemic was ongoing for the full year.
- January: North wall. Planting bushes and trees.
- February: West wall. Ceiling bathroom first floor. Internet through fiber.
- March: Dug the mini dyke. Planted trees and bushes.
- April: South wall, support beams.
- May: Early May, done with red planks. Started with Gypsum plates in Kitchen.
- June: Gypsum plates. Our sheep arrived! Doorposts.
- July: Gypsum plates.
- August: Gypsum plates.
- September: Gypsum plates. End of September, Floorboards. Preparation floor heating.
- October: Gypsum plates.
- November: Floor heating. Anhydrite floor. Tiling.
- December: Tiles finished. The heating system started.
Motive: Still Life
Organization: Studio De Stoker
Type: Animation 2d
Type: Linoleum Cut
Type: Paper Cutting
Type: Photography 2d
About: Going to an exhibition
Organization: Karmen Richardson
Series: Python, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
Series: Climate Activists
Series: Building a new house
I was born 1967 in Stockholm, Sweden. I grew up in the small village Vågdalen in north Sweden. 1989 I moved to Umeå to study Computer Science at University of Umeå. 1995 I moved to the Netherlands where I live in Almere not far from Amsterdam.
Here on this site I let you see my creations.
I create, that is my hobby.